Friday, March 25, 2011

The Start Of Something New

Hello & welcome to my blog! My name is Jenn, and I'm really excited about starting this blog. I thought I should let you know a little bit about myself. I'm from down south, but you'd never be able to tell from how I speak. I was very active in my high school's marching band, symphonic band, and winter guard. I still continue to play my clarinet and saxophone when I have the time. I really enjoy photography and designing. I plan to major in advertising, maybe design for advertisements. If that doesn't go well for me, I'd love to be a makeup artist. But I'm not sure how practical that would be...hence it being Plan B.

I have been wanting to start a youtube channel or blog for a really long time. I've finally decided to create this blog and I'm so happy about it! I plan to share my experiences with makeup, nail polish, skin care, and other good stuff. I really enjoy reading and watching make up gurus, and learning new things from them.

I'm pretty certain NOBODY will even read this post, but I thought I should post something on the birthday of my blog. So, I really hope to get something up within the next week that will hopefully bring more people to my blog.

Have a super lovely day!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment