Sunday, May 22, 2011

NOTD: Revlon Not So Blueberry(it's scented!)

I don't really see the point of having scented nail polishes, but it is just so fun! I have purchased Revlon's scented nail polish in Not So Blueberry. It is a periwinkle shade, a duo chrome mix between blue and purple. It has a foil finish with fine silver shimmer. It applies pretty easily, but with all Revlon nail polishes, it is a bit streaky in one coat. I did 2 coats, but 3 might have looked even better!



The scent is basically that of blue berry muffins. Literally. I smell this polish and I immediately picture mini blueberry muffins. Yummmmm. DISCLAIMER: do not smell the polish straight from the bottle. You will only smell blueberries once the polish has dried on your nails. The scent isn't totally obnoxiously "loud", but it is noticeable. It lasts until you remove the polish, but does become fainter the longer your wear it.

Here are some pictures of what the polish looks like on my nails!
1 coat, sunlight

1 coat, sunlight

1 coat, sunlight
2 coats, sunlight

2 coats, sunlight

2 coats, sunlight

2 coats, indirect sunlight

Well, I hope that you like what you see and possibly pick up this polish! Have a lovely day!

=)


No comments:

Post a Comment