Thursday, June 14, 2012

Target Beauty Bag Contents

Hello there! I don't know if you know this or not, but Target gives away a free cosmetic bag full of samples every few months. All you have to do is go to the website and fill out your shipping information. There are limited bags and they go quick! I have been lucky enough to get the last 3 beauty bags they have sent out. I'm going to show you the contents of the latest beauty bag!

The bag itself is made of a nice canvas material. My previous beauty bags (pictured at the bottom) were made of a silky polyester material. The bags are probably my favorite part! Great for travel and fit nicely in a handbag. I love to save the samples for when I travel.



Aveeno Smart Essentials daily detoxifying scrub sample.

Super excited for this Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock sample!

TRESemme Split Remedy shampoo/conditioner samples

Garnier Fructis Color Shield shampoo/conditioner samples

Sample of Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

Coupon booklet

Favorite coupon: $3 off Revlon!!!!

My previous beauty bags


Hope you enjoyed seeing what's in my beauty bag, and hopefully you'll get your hands on the next one! I sure hope I do! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment