Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Collective Summer Beauty Haul!

Hello there! I hope that everyone has a wonder Independence day! Thank you to all of our troops that are keeping us safe.

I have some new products to share with you that I've picked up over the last month. I have some products from Bath & Body works to share with you that I got from their awesome semi annual sale. I also have some makeup items that I am so excited to share with you! :)

I spent $14.71 on the 6 products I bought at B&BW. If it weren't for the huge semi annual sale, my total would have been $54!!!! That is quite the bargain, and I wish I would have picked up many more things!

All of my B&BW goodies!

Into The Wild body lotion
$2.94 on sale
$11 original price
This lotion smells like summer to me! It is very citrus-y and slightly floral. I really love the label, it's just so pretty!

Paris Amour shower gel
$3 on sale
$11 original price
When I first smelled this in the store, I said "Oh my gosh, that's amazing!" and some girls picked it up and said the same thing. It is just a refreshing, floral smell.

Forever Sunshine fine fragrance mist
$3.50 on sale
$14 original price
This is seriously the way I'd imagine summer to smell. It is pretty light, but incredibly sweet! I'm terrible at describing scents...but really love this!


Just a closer look at the label

Triple moisture body creams in Country Chic, Paris Amour, and Japanese Cherry Blossom
$1.50 each on sale
$6 each original price
I picked these up to give away to friends or family, but I'm keeping Country Chic! It is a nice, fresh floral smell. I like how small the tube is, great to keep in my bag. Very moisturizing! Paris Amour smells just like the body wash, and Japanese Cherry Blossom is a signature scent of B&BW.

Now it is time to show you the makeup products I've picked up recently. A brand new Sephora opened at the mall in my city. This is HUGE! I have never seen or been in a store like Sephora ever in my life! I went a little nuts...lol.

Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
$50 at Sephora

Inside the palette and all of its goodness


-Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette $50 at Sephora
-Tweezerman ProCurl Lash Curler $20 at Sephora
-Revlon Grow Luscious mascara about $5 at Target
-Covergirl Lip Perfection lipstick in "Fairytale" about $6 at Walmart
-Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in "Cherries In The Snow" about $6 at Target
-Mini Lip Junkie lip gloss came with the Naked 2 palette

**I will be doing separate posts on each of the makeup products I've mentioned later in the next few weeks! Also, I'm doing a summer clothing haul soon with some pieces I've found at TJ Maxx!**

Hope you enjoyed seeing my recent beauty purchases, and I hope you have a great and safe 4th of July!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment