Saturday, August 11, 2012

Quick Swatch: Essie Absolutely Shore

Hello there! Today I have for you a very quick swatch post. Literally. It's just on my pinky finger! I was in TJ Maxx earlier, and I saw several nail polishes on clearance. There were a bunch of Nicole By OPI polishes, and a few Essie polishes. Absolutely Shore was the only one that I really wanted to have.

I picked up Absolutely Shore for only $3.99 (regular retail price around $7 or $8). This is my first Essie polish, so I wasn't sure what to expect with the formula. This was terribly streaky the first two coats, but the third coat really evened everything out. This is a really pretty, muted sea foam green. I believe this came out for their Resort Collection in 2011, but I could be wrong.





Hope you enjoyed this super short post! Wanted to get this up before I got busy with the new semester! :)



5 comments:

  1. looks like a very pretty nude...I got an Essie nail polish recently for $3.99 at TJMaxx and it is Angora Cardi, I think it was from the 2009 fall collection, its my first one too. Essie nail polishes are not really worth the 7-8 dollar price tag, in my opinion but I've not used a lot of them so I cannot say for sure either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! just dropped by to let you know that I tagged you on my blog: http://lipjunkieramblings.blogspot.com/2012/08/20-makeup-challenge-tag.html
    Do check it out when you're free. I hope you'll do the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, me again, I hope I'm not annoying you. You've been nominated and tagged, check out my blog now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for nominating me! It means a lot, and I will certainly get to the tag when I've got some spare time. I really appreciate all the kind comments you've sent me recently! Very encouraging! Congrats on your nomination! :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete