Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Makeup Would You Rather Tag Questions!

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
-This is tough because I feel like I have more mascaras/eyeliners/lipsticks/lip glosses than palettes and eye shadows, but I'd rather lose the mascaras etc. I love the few palettes and shadows I do have. lol

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
-Assuming I can let it all grow back out, I'd chop it all off. I love having long hair, but to have nasty dead ends would be terrible.

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
 Coral cheek! I pretty much wear coral blush every day, more so than pink blush.

4. If you had $1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
-Clothes. I love make up, but my wardrobe could use an upgrade!

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
-Eyeliner as lipstick...I'd purchase red/pink/coral eyeliners. Loophole! Lipstick would smudge like crazy on oily eyelids!!

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
-Sephora for sure! I actually only own 1 MAC product, their Painterly Paint Pot. Sephora has so many other brands and options.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip color because I love playing with my eye shadow too much to give that up! I would probably do a nude pink lip forever lol

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
-I'll go with summer clothes in the winter, and just carry a blanket with me when I go outside. Another loophole! 

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
BRIGHT nails for sure! I love having brights nails no matter what season.

10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
-I'd give up my favorite lip product only because I have some kind of dermatitis on my bottom lip that gets inflamed when I wear lip products :( 

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Ponytail. I could braid it, curl it, straighten, while a bun is just a bun. Plus my messy buns just look awful.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Never use lip gloss because of the reason I mentioned above about my lip dermatitis. Plus, I'm addicted to nail polish and having my nails painted so I could never ever give that up! NEVER.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them in with a light brown sharpie. I can't not have eyebrows at all. That would be so terrible.

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
OH. MY. GOSH. This question killed me inside a little bit. I love nail polish. But I love make up on my face. I'd have to live without nail polish, I guess. :( OH! I'd take eye shadow and mix it with a substance to create non-nail polish for my nails. LOOPHOLE. HAH.

Hope you enjoyed reading my responses! Give it a try. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment