Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter NOTD: China Glaze For Audrey

2 coats For Audrey, fluorescent light, indoors
Easter is this Sunday!!! So I thought I'd do the perfect pastel manicure for the occasion: China Glaze's For Audrey! It is a beautiful pale aqua blue, or the classic Tiffany's Blue. This is one of two China Glaze polishes that I own, and I really love it. It is swatched and blogged about all over, so I figured I'd add to the mix!
When I look at this polish on my nails, I think about the wintermint Tic Tacs. I used to love those!!!

2 coats For Audrey, natural sunlight
The application of this polish was wonderful, almost felt like it applied itself! You just have to really be careful to let this dry between coats, or else it will bubble up(like on my right middle finger! i was a little impatient to get this done!) 
purchased at Sally Beauty Supply, 2 for $10....usually $5.99 i think!

It's pretty difficult to capture the true hue of this nail polish. But let me tell you, it is certainly a polish you need to have in your arsenal. :)

Have a lovely Easter weekend! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment