Sunday, May 8, 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Strawberry Fields

Today I have a beautiful summer perfect nail polish to show you! I present to you(though I'm sure you've seen it before!) China Glaze's Strawberry Fields!

China Glaze Strawberry Fields is $5.99 at Sally Beauty Supply!

This polish applies like a dream! I love the application of China Glaze polishes, but I only own 2, so I'm not sure if application is consistent with this brand or not. But I'm sure it is. 




This is a bright pink, almost raspberry-ish. The name definitely fits this polish well! I hope that you can see the pretty gold shimmer in this polish. It really helps to warm up this pretty color.

This image is blurry, but I think you can get a better look at the pretty gold shimmer in this.


 This is one of my favorite pink nail polishes. I love it on my fingers & my toes! So pretty!

I hope you get a chance to pick this beauty up. It isn't the most amazing polish ever, but it sure is pretty to me!
 Have a lovely day!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment