Monday, May 2, 2011

NOTD: Sinful Colors Soul Mate

Sinful Colors Soul Mate is $1.99 at Walgreens!

I have had this polish for almost a year, and this is only the 2nd time I've worn it. I thought it was so pretty in the bottle. Then I applied it to my nails, and didn't like how it looked against my skin. But now, I LOVE this shade! And the name Soul Mate is too cute. 

Indoors, fluorescent lighting, 2 coats
As you can see, I have some bumps and bubbles. The application of this polish was smooth. But as it dried I guess I used my hands too much and ruined it. I don't think I can blame the formula, but my impatience with nail polish drying looks like a good suspect!

sunlight from window
sunlight from window

Isn't this such a pretty color? Looks perfect for the spring and summer months! I need to try this on my toes. I'm sure it'll look great! I don't think I'll be wearing this much longer with all of the bubbles and bumps. Plus my thumb chipped. I actually think all these problems are from my base/top coat. I've been using the LA Colors top/base coat. A $1 top/base coat probably isn't the best to use. I need to invest in a nice top coat like Seche Vite or something. But until then, the LA Colors will have to do!!

Hope you have a lovely day!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment