Thursday, July 21, 2011

EOTD: Tropical Sunset Smoothie Eyes


Hello there! I was inspired to do an eye look that juicystar07 did on her youtube channel. She was inspired by some European picture, and she inspired me! LOL This is a pretty colorful look, but I toned it down a bit so it is pretty wearable. You could wear this to a party, dinner, or just anytime you want! The eyeshadow look is very similar to my Summer Sunflower Eyes ETOD. It was pretty simple to do, and I used all drugstore products. So, I'm just going to jump right into it! =)
*** Click images to enlarge for better detail!!!!!!***

Step 1:
Apply a shimmery base all over your lids & crease. I used the Wet N Wild Idol Eyes Cream Pencil in Pixi.

Step 2:
Take a light shimmery gold shade and dust it over the inner part of your lid. 

Step 3:
Take a yellow shadow and place it halfway on your lid.

Step 4:
Apply an orange color on the outer half of your lid. Also, take a hot pink color to the outer corner of your crease/lid. In the pictures, the hot pink doesn't show up so great. You can intensify the pink if you wish, but I toned down the pink. Make sure you've been blending all the colors together along the way, but not blending too much. That would make the colors look too muddy.

Step 5:
Take a purple eyeliner pencil as a base for the gel liner. This will help intensify the purple liner. Use a purple/eggplant/lavender color gel eyeliner and line your upper lash line. I used the Physician's Formula Gel Liner for Brown Eyes, and I used the purple shade. I extended the line past my lid, but I did not wing it. Then top off the liner with a purple eyeshadow.

Step 6:
Take a turquoise eyeliner and apply it to your lower lashline and waterline. I used the Wet N Wild Color Icon Turquoise pencil.

Step 7:
Then take a navy eyeliner and top the turquoise liner with it. I used the Elf Midnight Pencil. This will make a nice blue color. I didn't like the turquoise by itself, or the navy by itself. So I combined them!

Step 8:
Now, just curl your lashes & apply mascara! I first used the Rimmel Max Volume Flash Mascara on my upper lashes. Then I took the Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge mascara and applied to my top and bottom lashes. 


Now you're finished! Here's a bunch of pictures of my Tropical Sunset Smoothie Eyes! Click on the pictures to enlarge them! =)




Here are the products that I used to create this look!
Color Workshop Palette(pink, gold, and orange shadow), Revlon Sunrise Sunset Quad(purple & yellow shadow), L.A. Colors Trendy Palette(yellow shadow), Rimmel Max Volume Flash Mascara, Estee Lauder Double Wear sample mascara, Revlon lash curler, Physician's Formula Gel Liner for Brown eyes(purple shade), Wet N Wild Color Icon pencils in Amethyst and Turquoise, Elf Eyeliner in Midnight, and Wet N Wild Idol Eyes Cream Pencil in Pixi.

I hope you enjoyed this look! Feel free to tweek it, tone it down, intensify it, or do whatever you want! I hope you all have a lovely day!

=)











No comments:

Post a Comment