Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Small Haul

Hello there, lovely people! I'm just going to share some products that I've purchased within the last week or two. I bought alot of brushes, nail polish, and goodies like that. Expect to see reviews soon! I still have reviews to do on the products from my last haul..oooops!

My goods!

These are the new additions to my tiny brush collection:
-Revlon Smokey Eye brush- double ended liner & smudger from Walmart- $3.99
-EcoTools foundation brush from Walgreens- $5.99
-EcoTools Beautiful Expressions Kabuki Set from Walgreens- $14.99, received as gift

-Color Club Back To Boho fall collection found at Ross for only $7.99! These are very pretty, but I really wanted the other half of the collection. However, this was all I could find. Can't wait to give these a try!

-Revlon Fashionista nail polish from Walgreens- $4.99

-Maybelline Line Stiletto Felt Tip Eyeliner from Walmart- about $6

-Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool from Walgreens- $6.99 (I found these at Walmart for only $5.99 but they were sold out! I plan to pick up a few more!!!)
-Mac Paint Pot in Painterly- $17....my FIRST Mac product EVER!!!

-Clearasil Adult Acne Tinted Treatment Cream from Walgreens- about $6. My friend recommended this to me and I love it! Works much better than my Clean & Clear Persa Gel. I love that it is tinted so it conceals while it treats my blemishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment