Friday, March 2, 2012

Quick NOTD: China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

Long time, no post!

I just wanted to share a quick NOTD with you guys. I was in Sally's a few weeks ago and saw that China Glaze had a rip off $1 coupon, so I took the opportunity to buy a pretty summer color, Flip Flop Fantasy.

This is one BRIGHT color! It is a bright, neon mango pink. I couldn't even capture the true color of this polish. In the pictures, it's slightly more peachy than it actually is.

One thing to note about this polish is that it dries very quickly to a matte finish. I personally prefer shiny nails, and just applied a top coat for super shine.


Again, this is not how the polish really looks in person, it's much more of a bight pink. I can't describe colors well. But it is so pretty, and as soon as my feet are nice and tan, I'm sure this will look great with some cute flip flops or sandals.

=)

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    ~Cami

    ReplyDelete