Thursday, March 8, 2012

NOTD: Polka Dot Nails

Hello there!

Today, I decided to have some fun with my nails. I don't really do much nail art, so I thought I'd do something incredibly easy: polka dots! I just used toothpicks, and dropped some polish onto tin foil to dip the toothpicks into. I don't really like the color choices, and there are too many dots. lol. But it's something cute and easy to do!

Here ya go!
*LOTS OF PICTURES BELOW!*




Wet N Wild "Dreamy Poppy"


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Lacey Lilac"

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Pacific Blue"

China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy"

China Glaze "For Audrey"

Base coat: Wet N Wild Nail Strengthener.
Top coat: Nutra Nail Speed Dry Top Coat

Super easy and fun to experiment with different colors and shapes! 
=) 

No comments:

Post a Comment