Sunday, March 11, 2012

NOTD: Dreamy Poppy

Okay, so this is actually from a few days ago....but we'll go with it! ;)

You would think that if you paid 99 cents for a nail polish, that's the result you would get: cheap and awful. But Wet N Wild proves that concept wrong with all of its wonderful, affordable products.

I love their Wild Shine and Mega Last nail polishes. I have several that I plan to share in a post in the future. But today (or a few days ago) I have Dreamy Poppy, a really pretty "poppy" pink polish. The formula on this applies amazingly, but the formula itself is odd. It's like some sort of jelly-cream hybrid. But I love it!
I did a nail art post using Dreamy Poppy as the base color right here.

Dreamy Poppy (sunlight from window)

Dreamy Poppy (indoor lighting)

-1 coat of Wet N Wild Nail Protector Clear coat
-3 coats of Wet N Wild Dreamy Poppy
-1 coat of Nutra Nail Speed Dry Top Coat

This color is so pretty & perfect for the warm months! This looks wonderful on the toes as well!

I hope you enjoy this color and give it a try! It's only 99 cents, so it shouldn't be too hard if you decide you don't like it! ;)

2 comments:

  1. heyy we have the same 2 nailpolishes also haha. Well it's my sisters but same :) cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it pretty? Thank you for your feedback! :)

    ReplyDelete