Wednesday, May 9, 2012

NOTD: Sinful Colors- Hazard

Hello there!

Here is a quick nail of the day featuring my current favorite summer nail polish: Sinful Colors' Hazard. I'm terrible at describing colors...so here is a list of words that make me think of Hazard:
-Mango
-Papaya
-Pinky Orange
-BRIGHT

The pictures don't really do this polish justice. I present to you, Hazard.




Bright, isn't it??

Here is Hazard paired with my new Nine West Tunnel Crossbody Mini in Papaya. I did a post on this handbag here

The application is pretty smooth and creamy. This was three coats. I could have gotten away with two coats, but I didn't three for safety!

This polish is so pretty, and truly perfect for summer! It is only $1.99 at Walgreens and other drugstores. Occasionally, Walgreens will have a 99 cents sale, so be on the look out for that. I hope you enjoyed this post! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment