Sunday, May 6, 2012

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef

Hello there! Its that time of year again....the time for bright coral lips! I am a big fan of rocking a bright lip with a neutral eye. It isn't just a ton of pretty fun, it also makes you appear much younger and brighter. I am also a fan of Revlon cosmetics. Of all the drugstore makeup brands, Revlon is definitely one of the best quality. I really like they're Super Lustrous lip glosses. They are pigmented, creamy, and the packaging is great.

I love the packaging of the Revlon Super Lustrous lip glosses!

Coral Reef: a creamy coral orangey pink




It was really hard to capture the true color of this gloss on my lips. None of these are the right color. In real life, it is much more of a peachy coral shade, much more orange. But it is SO pretty, and great for the spring and summer months. It will definitely brighten up your make up look, and it is very fun to wear! It lasts for about an hour or two before it completely fades, but I expect that with gloss. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, and give this gloss a try. Let me know if you know any other great bright lip colors I should try! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment