Saturday, June 2, 2012

Rose Gold Satisfaction with Orly "Rage"



Hello there! Growing up, I hated gold and always wanted silver jewelry. As I've gotten older, I have acquired a taste for gold jewelry. But now, I crave anything that is rose gold. I google searched for rose gold nail polish and came across Orly's "Rage" nail polish. I went to Sally's today and picked up a bottle. Man, is she beautiful. But first, a funny story that happened at Sally's....

I was checking out when the cashier asked, "Is this the same polish you have on your nails now?" ( I was wearing Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Golden-I....which is a pure gold polish, and I have swatches of that here) I felt embarrassed because I thought that she thought I either put it on in the store or something. I was going to say "No, this is a gold-gold. That polish there is a rose gold" but I didn't feel like making a scene lol

Anyways, I digress. Here are the swatches of Orly's "Rage":


Orly "Rage"
$5.99 at Sally's Beauty Supply stores





I used 2 coats of "Rage" and it applied very smoothly! This is such a pretty color that should suit all skin tones. I literally just put this on a few hours ago so I can't speak much about chip/wear time, but lets hope it wears well! This shade is so shimmery, foily, and metallic. Rose gold in liquid form!! 

In my opinion, this is a must have nail polish shade. If you are asking yourself if you really need this polish if you already own a gold nail polish, like Sally Hansen "Golden-I" or Revlon "Gold Coin", my answer would be yes. Those golds are more like true metal golds. This "Rage" has such a beautiful hue to it that just doesn't 
compare to a plain gold nail polish. This is my first Orly polish, and I'm hoping to pick up more in the future. 
Hope you enjoyed this post!!

Please have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment