Tuesday, July 5, 2011

NOTD: Revlon Make Mine Mango

Hello there! Today I have a nail polish that is perfect for the summer. I much prefer this shade on my toes, but I have some pictures of them on my fingernails. I just don't think it looks flattering on my nails, but it is a very pretty color! I actually took it off my fingernails as soon as I finished taking the pictures. But my toes are still mango-y, mangoish, mangonese....you get the point! ;)

Like most Revlon nail polishes, this was a bit streaky with the 1st coat. I applied 3 coats total. I didn't use a base or top coat. Here are a few pictures of the polish on me. Click to enlarge!

$3.49 at Walmart, price varies, can be found at most drugstores

3 coats, taken indoors standing next to window

3 coats, indoors, fluorescent light bulbs

Well, that's all I've got to share for today! Except, I have good news! I've become a fan of Milani Cosmetics on Facebook, and since then, I have entered 2 giveaways. I was lucky enough to win both giveaways! There were thousands of people to receive these goodies! The first one was a Terra Sole baked blush giveaway, and I have yet to receive it in the mail. When I do, expect a review & swatches! Also, I won their HD Advanced Lipcolor. It should arrive in 3 weeks. I'll let you guys know when I receive them & if they're worthy!

Have a lovely day!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment