Monday, May 14, 2012

NOTD: Summer Neon Tips Manicure!

Hello there!

I have another quick nail of the day featuring China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy. I did a post on this polish right here. This polish is an extremely bright neon pink. It is so gorgeous & perfect for a tan in the summer. The thing to note about this polish is that it dries matte, as it is a neon. If you like the matte appearance, skip the top coat. I must have a shiny finish, so I apply a top coat when I use this polish.

For my NOTD, I just used strips of tape to create my tips (I'd recommend purchasing the notebook paper reinforces, the circle stickers, to do a french tip. I just discovered this idea on Pinterest! lol). Here is how it all turned out! It is kind of messy, and definitely not perfect. I did each hand in under 10 minutes.





For this, I did a base coat on the tips, 2 coats of Flip Flop Fantasy, and a top coat all over the nail. Hope you enjoyed this manicure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment